Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dinner Party List

If I was going to host a dinner party the 5 people that I would most likely invite would be Katie Kruse, Emily Redmond, Toya Dodson, Christin Stehr, Alana Nardini, and Ashley Toups. I chose these people because all of these people have had a tremendous impact on my life. Katie Kruse always follows her conscience and she is a woman after god’s own heart. She has always been there for me and I know and have faith that she always will be. Katie has been through tough stuff in her life but she has come through on top. I would take Emily Redmond because I miss her so much. Emily lives in Alexandria, Louisiana where I previously lived. She has a pure heart and she is very honest to you. She has been a solid rock in my life and I’m not sure what I would do if she were not in my life. She is always true and honest and loves people.

I chose Toya Dodson because she has a heart for kids in high school. When I was upset or just needed someone to talk to, Toya was always there for me with open hands and would help me get through it. Toya is someone who absolutely follows her conscience. I chose Christin Stehr because she is so much fun to be around. She has so much energy and she will always do what is right even if no one else is following her. Her personality makes her different because she is bold in her thinking and will always make good choices. I chose Alana Nardini because she is blunt and she cares about all people. She is one of my best friends from my entire life. She understands me completely. She doesn’t judge people and she has a heart for others.

If these people were my guests the topics that we would probably talk about would be how our lives have been. We would give each other updates and see how much each of us has changed since we have last seen each other. We would probably have some conversations about how our faiths have changed and what God has been teaching us lately. We would be an encouragement to each other and help out whoever is not doing so well. If I were to have a dinner party with these people it would be the best ever. I am so thankful for these people in my life and if they came, I would be having the best time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment